Wednesday 28 October 2009

Another Year Balder

It's my birthday today (well, for a few more minutes) and in a nice little cosmic coincidence I received news that a potentially large-scale post-production job I'd been keeping my fingers crossed about has been given the go-ahead, which will help make this xmas substantially more merry. Also there are two new festival appearances for 'House Guest' that I got wind of this morning.In November it's included in the international short film competition as part of the Jordan Short Film Festival. Exact dates and other info haven't been provided yet but it'll be somewhere between the 11th and the 14th.Then in December it will be screened during Kosovo's Skena Up 7. The festival runs from the 4th to the 11th, again will post more specifics when I hear about them.
All in all, I'm feeling a lot more upbeat than I was a few days ago.

No comments: