Tuesday 12 February 2008

Threesome On A Sofa

Just wanted to throw up some line tests to demonstrate how the production speed has changed, In about the same time it took to create this hop cycle several months ago...
...I’ve managed to get three sort-of-nifty line tests done this afternoon. They all take place against roughly the same backdrop, the Hunter’s sofa.

Here we see the Prospective Lay unsure of how to react when faced with the Duck for the first time, giving a little cringe and looking around nervously.

In a very short space of time they’ve grown close and here we see the Duck react with horror when told to leave.

From earlier on in the film, this is my favourite test of the three. I didn’t think the yawn would turn out this well, but probably by fluke the timing came out spot on. Okay, that’s a lie, I had to take a few frames out. The end result works well enough though. When I watch it on a loop like this I almost feel like I need to yawn myself.
So this afternoon was pretty productive. Yay, I say!

No comments: