Saturday 10 January 2009

The Duck Went Down to Georgia...

Happy new year everybody!
Here's hoping that your holiday season was holly, jolly and peppered with just enough domestic squabbling to make it exciting. I personally fell into a stupor of hedonistic gluttony, and ate about eight turkeys' worth of turkey. I don't even like turkey that much, I basically just used the legs and wings as cutlery to spoon brie and cranberry sauce into my fat maw. I got me some nice xmas presents though, including some animationey loveliness worth talking about at some point.
In the meantime, I found out yesterday that 'House Guest' has been snapped up by MAGA - another festival, this time in Macon, Georgia. Everybody who knows me will recall that I've frequently commented on what great taste they have over there! I don't have the full schedule details yet but they should be on the festival website soon, and I'll post them here when I know myself.
It's little bits of good news like this that take the sting out of the near-apocalyptic financial crisis we're all about to endure. And a-one, and a-two, and a-three:
"Should auld acquaintance be forgot..."

No comments: