Friday 17 April 2009

Eeeww...

I just got off the phone with a doctor who told me that I need to 'lay off the exercise'. I never, ever would've predicted being told that kind of thing in my life.
It turns out my thighs have reacted badly to the sudden increase of Thighmaster usage, and something above the back of my knee has either popped, burst, clotted or strained. Whatever it was, I'm living with a slowly shrinking lump accompanied by a pretty nauseating bruise. There's absolutely no reason for me to take a picture of it and post it here, and yet I seem to have done exactly that.Hopefully you aren't eating. Well, if you were, you probably aren't now.
The upside to all this hazardous physical activity is that I'm still progressing well with the weight loss. Presently I'm at 98kg, and if I can lose about 1lb per week I should be at 97kg by the end of the month.Slightly less of me to go around.

No comments: