Monday 4 June 2012

Mumbleface


I recorded a video blog just before the MCM and then completely forgot about it. Which is pretty much exactly in line with the number of cylinders I've been firing on lately. Anyway, I remembered it yesterday and gave it an edit and a spruce up. Basically it's just about "Throat" and all it's various editions, I figured actually showing them would possibly convey things a little better than I've done on here so far. There's also some screening news as mentioned on here already and some podcast plugging for good measure. So, without further ado, here's my first - and possibly only - vlog!
As mentioned in the video, firstly "The Naughty List" will indeed be screened this (distinctly-non-Christmassy) month, on the 11th at 7:21pm in Spain on Canal+ Xtra. Full listings on the Canal+ page as always.
Secondly I have started a "Throat" Facebook page which will eventually feature news and exclusive material as the promotion of the book continues. Not a lot up there now but g'wan and give it a 'like' whydoncha?

No comments: